IFBI – A BRIEF OVERVIEW
IFBI – Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance – has been established by NIIT, Asia’s No. 1 leading Global Talent Development Corporation in association with ICICI Bank, India’s largest private sector BFSI group.
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI) reflects the strengths of both these parents. It is an Authorized Training Partner of ICICI BANK for Value Banker Designation at PAN INDIA.
IFBI, has been a pioneer in the BFSI education and training space since 2006 and received many awards.
- Was rated as the ‘Best Training School for Banking and Financial Services Courses’ by Brands Academy Education in 2013.
- Was recognized as the ‘Most Innovative Recruitment Management initiative’ at the Talent & HR Leadership Conference Awards by ET Now at World HRD Congress 2013.
NIIT intends to create a global talent pool for modern banking, insurance, financial services & accounting professionals.
THE NIIT IFBI ADVANTAGE
Customized programme for ICICI Bank
50000+ learners placed in the BFSI sector
Trusted brand since the past 13 years
Industry experienced faculty
How NIIT-IFBI Gandhinagar,Gujarat is going help you to get an onroll Job in ICICI BANK thru PGDSRB Program in Just 60 Days.
Candidates will need to appear for
- English Proficiency Test (where student’s basic English writing skills are evaluated)
- ICICI Bank Sales Profiler Test
- Personal Interview
- IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET) (which tests Numerical Comprehension, Verbal Comprehension, Series Completion & Basic aptitude)
A candidate who clears all the above rounds is eligible to register for the program.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN SALES AND RELATIONSHIP BANKING (PGDSRB) Program Key Features & Benefits:
- Fast track program with 60 days training
- Apart from training, 3 month paid internship at ICICI Bank
- Post completion of internship, Placement as a Value Banker at ICICI Bank
- NIIT certification at the end of programme
- NISM Series V-A preparation is covered in this.